Koodo Community
Solved

couldn't add easy roam to my play

Hi,

I am in Asia, and I need to receive a text message here.  I have Unlimited international messaging (text & picture)  in  my plan.  However, I couldn’t receive text messages here.  I thought I might have to add easy roam to my plan.  Yet, I got the following message when I tried to add easy roam 
REST call 'service_agreement' failed with service error Status Code: 400 Status Subcode: PPI-420 Status Text: Invalid Price Plan Soc Error Code: 0 Timestamp: 2021-07-22T09:13:31.645-04:00 System Error: SOC 3SINTDTEN (During Validation) was not found

what should I do? by the way, I turned on my phone but I don’t see any mobile provider.  Is that a problem with this issue?

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 23 July 2021, 21:36

I am also on same boat. I am trying to add Easyroam to my account using Selfserve and getting the same error.

I require my number to get OTP for some crtitical application. I have used easy roam on Telus and it worked flawlessly and thought koodo would be same.

Please provide us with a solution to activate Easyroam as self serve is stuck in error.

It is best that you create your own thread to avoid any confusion. If you are still having any difficulties, you can send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter and have them enable the Easy Roam feature on your Self-Serve account. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you don’t see a mobile provider on your phone, you can’t send the text to set up easy roam. Have you tried doing it through your account interface from a computer?

Also some carriers have no compatible frequencies for North American phones. Where are you visiting?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi,

I am in Asia, and I need to receive a text message here.  I have Unlimited international messaging (text & picture)  in  my plan.  However, I couldn’t receive text messages here.  I thought I might have to add easy roam to my plan.  Yet, I got the following message when I tried to add easy roam 
REST call 'service_agreement' failed with service error Status Code: 400 Status Subcode: PPI-420 Status Text: Invalid Price Plan Soc Error Code: 0 Timestamp: 2021-07-22T09:13:31.645-04:00 System Error: SOC 3SINTDTEN (During Validation) was not found

what should I do? by the way, I turned on my phone but I don’t see any mobile provider.  Is that a problem with this issue?

Did you include the International Voice Roaming add-on to your plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try clearing your browser's cache or trying to add easy roam on another Browser or device 

I guess I know what happened.  I applied 2 phone numbers.  One is for myself and another one is for my son.  I asked the person who served me to lock the roaming which my son uses.  However, he lock my instead.  now, how could I change it back?  I tried to unlock through my account.  But it wouldn’t  let me.  how can I unlock the roaming in my phone while I am in Asia?  I truly appreciate whoever can help me with the issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I guess I know what happened.  I applied 2 phone numbers.  One is for myself and another one is for my son.  I asked the person who served me to lock the roaming which my son uses.  However, he lock my instead.  now, how could I change it back?  I tried to unlock through my account.  But it wouldn’t  let me.  how can I unlock the roaming in my phone while I am in Asia?  I truly appreciate whoever can help me with the issue.

What do you mean you tried to unlock through my account but it won't let you?

Do you see a roaming block add-on or something in your self serve? 

I login to my account and tried to add easy roam.  However, I got the following message :

I am also on same boat. I am trying to add Easyroam to my account using Selfserve and getting the same error.

I require my number to get OTP for some crtitical application. I have used easy roam on Telus and it worked flawlessly and thought koodo would be same.

Please provide us with a solution to activate Easyroam as self serve is stuck in error.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It is best that you create your own thread to avoid any confusion. If you are still having any difficulties, you can send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter and have them enable the Easy Roam feature on your Self-Serve account.