Koodo Community

Community

Could you please make a recurring US Roaming addon?

Userlevel 5
At one point in time you had US roaming plans that would recur at the start of the billing period. I like the new roaming plans, but is there any way that you can add plans that are recurring like the old ones. Hopefully you do this so thank you in advance 🙂

9 replies

Userlevel 6
I'm sure Koodo has their reasons for not having recurring add-ons this time around. Likely it's because the recurring add-ons weren't too popular before and resulted in customers demanding credits when they forgot to disable them and NOT AT ALL to do with the fact that recurring add-ons are proratable and therefore customers would be able to get their unlimited SMS and talk time for the actual duration of the trip rather than the timelines Koodo offers. A telecommunications company in Canada would never do a thing like that.
Userlevel 6
Curtules wrote:

I'm sure Koodo has their reasons for not having recurring add-ons this time around. Likely it'...

I don't think it was ever recurring. Just for the period you bought it for.
Curtules wrote:

I'm sure Koodo has their reasons for not having recurring add-ons this time around. Likely it'...

if you spoke to someone on phone or at kiosk you could get recurring add on. its frustrating that you cannot do it in self serve. 

Userlevel 5
Hey Dave, We stopped because they weren't that popular. That said, thanks for voicing your opinion. This is something we'll look into again 🙂
Userlevel 5
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey Dave, We stopped because they weren't that popular. That said, thanks for voicing your opi...

Thank you, as it is I have a customer that I call once a month to make sure that they still want the plan on there. I am just wondering if it costs anything to add them on as plans, even if they were not used? Thank you again
Userlevel 5
Sumaya K. wrote:

Hey Dave, We stopped because they weren't that popular. That said, thanks for voicing your opi...

I believe you can call in and ask the rep to date it in future times and connect them all
Userlevel 3
Hi Dave, Just wanted to let you know that we've brought back recurring US add-ons. I hope this makes taking care of your customers a little easier. Thanks for submitting your idea!
Userlevel 6
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Hi Dave, Just wanted to let you know that we've brought back recurring US add-ons. I hope this...

Do you have a link for that? I can't find it on your add-ons page. Only 3,10,30 day ones. Thanks!
Userlevel 3
Jordan Stevens wrote:

Hi Dave, Just wanted to let you know that we've brought back recurring US add-ons. I hope this...

Hi Chris,
To avoid confusion with our regular add-ons this feature isn't available in Self Serve. In order to make an add-on recur you'll need to call *611 or visit a Koodo Shop. Hope that helps. Thanks!