Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cost of Plan

Want a bundle for 2 people. Both want an Iphone 4S. Would like to know with the phones and a plan similar to Unlimited incoming and outgoing phone calls anywhere in Canada and anytime and Unlimited incoming and outgoing text , picture and video messages anywhere in Canada and anytime + call display and voice mail 3 included + an extra Data package that gives you 2GB of data. How much would my bill be App a month??
icon

Best answer by Daniel Kim 3 June 2014, 18:30

1)THE PLAN For your usage, it seems like the $74 plan will work also if you don't mind having 1gb of data the $64 plan also has unlimited minutes and text https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html 2) THE PHONE For purchasing the iphone 4s, you can either use tab s or m. tab S, you get $150 off the price of the phone tab M you get $300 off but there will also be a $5 monthly tab charge every month. Both tabs automatically clear after 2 years. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask 🙂 ALSO about the bundle part, if you mean a shared plan unfortunately koodo does not have that so I will recommend different plans if that's the case. However if both lines are under the same account you get unlimited calling to each other not that it matters since you want unlimited minutes on your plan anyway.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
1)THE PLAN For your usage, it seems like the $74 plan will work also if you don't mind having 1gb of data the $64 plan also has unlimited minutes and text https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html 2) THE PHONE For purchasing the iphone 4s, you can either use tab s or m. tab S, you get $150 off the price of the phone tab M you get $300 off but there will also be a $5 monthly tab charge every month. Both tabs automatically clear after 2 years. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask 🙂 ALSO about the bundle part, if you mean a shared plan unfortunately koodo does not have that so I will recommend different plans if that's the case. However if both lines are under the same account you get unlimited calling to each other not that it matters since you want unlimited minutes on your plan anyway.