Koodo Community
Question

contact sales rep

I have been locked out of my sim card and require my puk unlock code, I have not been able to use my sim for almost 3 days now I only have one phone in my home how the f...... Am I supposed to get a call back when I can not receive calls???? The only way I can think of is email a sales rep or something similar but I can not find an email to contact a sales rep, before you mention Facebook messager I don't have the app and I can't get into my email cuz I have message me a code so I can get into my email. So if someone can provide me another way or an email that I can contact a sales rep please reply. Thanks   

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Create a blank Twitter account to get in d speak with a Rep. Create a new email address without 2FA or a text needed. Use Fongo or Textnow to get a Canadian number to use over WiFi.

Thanks for response none of that is possible unless I create and add another Google account to my phone to be able to install any of those apps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for response none of that is possible unless I create and add another Google account to my phone to be able to install any of those apps.

They didn’t use email to authenticate and provide support for cases like this. I would suggest you try to schedule a callback (to a number that you can receive calls) or use facebook/twitter in this situation.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ShawntheMechanic Please use your email address we have on file for your Koodo account to log in here. There is a chance we can help you then.