Koodo Community

Community

Solved

confused about choices

i am going to las vegas for 10 days and wondering whether i should get the talk and text plan or the data, talk and text plan. i will probably sending pictures and text messages. don't intend to use my phone for maps or google

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
In order to send picture messages you would need data! Therefore, you would need to take the plan with data for it to work or if you have an iPhone, you would need to connect wifi to send pictures from iMessage
Userlevel 5
Hey Ted! Las Vegas! Sweet! That's going to be a fun trip! Are you going to be solely sending pictures via text? Are you going to post any to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? (If you use them.) How about emails? You can use WiFi to do all of the things you'd be missing with a data plan so don't forget about that! It really boils down to the freedom you want while you're out and about. Just remember to turn data roaming off on your phone if you decide to go without a data plan. Have a safe trip!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Justin Robichaud wrote:

Hey Ted! Las Vegas! Sweet! That's going to be a fun trip! Are you going to be solely sendin...

Android phone: no pix messages unless mobile data enabled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you sure you should be sending picture messages? Remember-what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. 🙂
Userlevel 5
Except for Data charges. Bahaha!