Koodo Community
Question

Confused

New user to cell phone and koodo Canada-wide Data Plans: I have the $30 plan. Does this mean I pay for all incoming calls, and if so, what will the costs be?

10 replies

Userlevel 3
Any calls made or received between 8am-7pm will come off your 150min. Once you go over the 150min the cost is 45¢/min.
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure that out by myself. However, just to be clear, all calls made after 7 pm are free? All texting is free as well? Thanks you for your help!
Userlevel 4
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...You are correct on both 🙂
Userlevel 6
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...You are correct. Here are the details of that plan: https://shop.koodomobile.com/plans/plans/index.html If you don't use data, but you get a lot incoming call you maybe better off on a talk and text plan. The $35 one comes with unlimited incoming calls, plus all calls after 5pm and the weekends are free. Data is pay per use while your current plan includes 200MB if you signed for the double/double version.
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...In using data, does that mean I can send pics and videos as attachments to my e-mail messages? I believe that is why I chose to include "data" when I settled on this plan. NB: I am a senior strictly on a tight budget (on pensions) and that is why I have to be careful with the financial aspects, however, being a senior doesn't mean that I'm going to stop learning convenient technology. Must try to at least keep up with the grandkids 🙂 Thanks again for your help...
Userlevel 4
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...Yes you can. Try to avoid sending large files like videos unless you connected to a wifi network. saves data use
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...Okay, point taken. I will remember. May I pick your brains on other questions from time to time?
Userlevel 4
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...That's why we are here. Employees and customers are here to help you. What you could do first is go to the box to the top right where it says "Search Topics." type what you're looking for first. If you don't find the answer there, post the question and we all will do our best to give you the answer in a timely fashion 🙂
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...Great! Thanks again. Cheers and have a good day!
Userlevel 4
That's sounds good. I think I was told that I can check my minutes and pretty sure I can figure t...You are very welcome 😃