Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Comparing older paln with new plan

I do not need the 300MG on data on my older $35 plan but am afraid to switch to the newer $28 with the 100MG in case I lose a feature that I haven't noticed from the earlier plan. Does the newer plan have free Canada Wide Long distance?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Bev.

All plans are Canada wide! 😛

Have a nice day
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You won't lose features, but you would need to pay off your Tab before you can move to the new plan.. They have changed the Tab to a new system. And your data overage might be higher... But calling is still nationwide 🙂
Thank you Sophia and Robert!! The phone is paid off, so switching should be easy.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bev Christie wrote:

Thank you Sophia and Robert!! The phone is paid off, so switching should be easy.

Yep, you can just make the change in self service... It's easy 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bev Christie wrote:

The new plans may not be available to change to on the new self serve yet. If you find this is the case then you need to call in to get Koodo to change to one of the new plans. Just let them know you cant do it on self serve and they wont charge you anything to call in
Bev Christie wrote:

Oh, good to know. Thanks Dennis
Actually depends on your plan. Old plans had free unlimited incoming calls New ones do not. Plans get worse and worse.