Koodo Community
Solved

Coming back home from abroad, can’t reactivate my phone plan

I’ve tried to use self-serve to change my phone plan, but  the website has been showing error messages for more than a month now. Since my phone is not activated in service, I can not schedule a callback. And due to the COVID 19, there is no customer service on the phone or in the store.

I really need my number to be back in service for normal daily life, what is the quickest solution? Please Help.  

icon

Best answer by Goran 15 May 2020, 21:25

Why isn't your phone active to begin with? Lack of payment? Never got activation email?

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Why isn't your phone active to begin with? Lack of payment? Never got activation email?

When I was away from the country, I switched my plan to a 10 dollar monthly plan. I guess is sort like on hold, or temporary suspension 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Robbie Liu Can you pls send us a direct message on Facebook and we will help you switch back to an in market plan. 

OK I will do that now 

@Robbie Liu Can you pls send us a direct message on Facebook and we will help you switch back to an in market plan. 

Thanks for your great help, I’ve send a direct message to Koodo facebook account already. Now waiting for reply 🙏