Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing plans

Is there any fee to upgrade or downgrade to a different phone plan or from data to voice?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Nope as long as you make the changes on your Self Serve account...Remember it is available for you 24/7
Camilo_A wrote:

Nope as long as you make the changes on your Self Serve account...Remember it is available for yo...

Thx so much for your prompt reply. Good to know!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Nope as long as you make the changes on your Self Serve account...Remember it is available for yo...

Hi Dianne, I'm pretty sure you'd be aware of the double promo plans, but just as a heads up: if you are going to change plans, make sure you do so before April 1st 🙂
Camilo_A wrote:

Actually I'm not a Koodo client yet; I'm just scouting. I must admit I'm impressed with what I see so far. I'm looking to abandan home phone and go with just cell service. The current deals are very enticing.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

I agree, they don't get much better than that 🙂 Well, in that case, welcome to Koodo then 😃