Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Changing plan within Koodo is more expensive?

I am trying to change my plan to 700MB.  It shows $50 if I change through the self-service, but the rate plan on Koodo website is only $45.  How can I get the 700MB for $45?
Thank You.
William  

7 replies

Userlevel 7
If you still have a tab balance, you'll need to pay that off first and then the new plans will be available to you
Chad Burr wrote:

If you still have a tab balance, you'll need to pay that off first and then the new plans will ...

I paid my last bill.  

Here is the option I have for 750MB through the self services.  

Userlevel 3
Their $45 plan has 750MB in it. What are you looking at? And what is the $50. Tehy don't have a plan like that.
LairdC wrote:

Their $45 plan has 750MB in it. What are you looking at? And what is the $50. Tehy don't have a p...

Here is the screenshot of my options when I try to change to 750MB through self service. 

Userlevel 3
LairdC wrote:

Their $45 plan has 750MB in it. What are you looking at? And what is the $50. Tehy don't have a p...

What province are you in? 
LairdC wrote:

Alberta. 
Userlevel 3
Hello Williamliu! If you would like to change your rate plan to CAN Data 750MB 750min $45, you will have to contact our Customer Service at *611. This plan is available for new customers or those who don't have a Tab balance. Our rep will be able to do the changes for you, free of charge. Have a great day!