Koodo Community
Question

Changing plan while having tab balance

• 25 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hoping someone can confirm this.

I am currently $50 plan with 12gb data and an outstanding tab balance.  I see that I am eligible to change to a $55 plan with 20gb of data.

When I tried to check out, it never asked me to pay off my tab balance and bonus, so I just want to confirm that with the plan change I won’t have to pay off the tab balance and bonus ?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you didn’t upgrade your phone or request a Tab payoff, a change of plan would not trigger the payment of Tabbonus/Tab amount.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hoping someone can confirm this.

I am currently $50 plan with 12gb data and an outstanding tab balance.  I see that I am eligible to change to a $55 plan with 20gb of data.

When I tried to check out, it never asked me to pay off my tab balance and bonus, so I just want to confirm that with the plan change I won’t have to pay off the tab balance and bonus ?

If there is a remaining Tab balance on your Self-Serve account and you agreed to proceed with the device upgrade, it will show up on your next bill. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/Tab-bonus

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A week or so ago I upgraded to the 20 GB for $55 (plan change only - not a phone purchase) and I can confirm that my tab remains as it was before the plan upgrade.