Koodo Community

Community

Solved

changing plan to a less expensive one and get back to the old one for the next month

Hi, I read a lot in similar topics but I don't get the information I needed. I am currently in a plan that I have used only 10 percent of my minutes and data and 10 days are remaining of my balancing cycle. I want to switch to a less expensive plan and then I hope they update my bill so I pay less money and then for the next month to switch back to my current plan.
First I want to know is it possible? and Do they update my paying bill?
Second, I have "BYOD $10 for 6 months" discount in my bill. I think it is because of the first 6 month of using Koodo. I don't want to miss this discount since 3 months are remaining.
Thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your discount will stay on there as long as you don't get on a tab until it's over I believe. You can change your bill once per billing cycle. Keep in mind at this point say you pay 60 for a plan and drop to a 30 dollar plan, with ten days remaining you will save all of 10 dollars and might end up needing the data you gave up on. Up to you to decide if you're certain the amount you can save is worth jt.
Goran wrote:

Your discount will stay on there as long as you don't get on a tab until it's over I believe. You...

Oh now it is clear to me, then it is better to switch to a plan at the beginning of billing cycle when I am sure about my usage for the up coming days.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just a note. If your current plan is no longer offering when you want to switch back, then you have to pick a new plan.
I'm just thinking if you had one of  some plan 3 month ago, then you will lose it.