Koodo Community
Solved

Changing plan

• 16 November 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I’m trying to change my plan to reduce costs but Koodo Self Service doesn’t really offer anything cheaper to what I have when I’m logged in.

There are other plans available on the Koodo website but the plan I chose is not an option to change to through self service

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? 

Thanks for help!

icon

Best answer by Dinh 16 November 2020, 21:12

What you saw in the plan change menu are “in-market” plans. If you didn’t see anything that you would like, it meant their “in-market” plan wasn’t good for you.

If you would like to have some personal offer or something special, you would have to contact Koodo directly. Depending on your Koodo tenure (age of the account, history of payment, etc) and “competition offer in your area”, they might offer something for you, but that isn’t guarranteed.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan do you have? Do you have any tab left? What you see on the website are mostly promotion. You need to upgrade your phone to get it. 

You can switch your plan to one that show up through self serve.

I don’t have any tab left and that’s all Koodo is offering me which is really poor in my opinion.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I don’t have any tab left and that’s all Koodo is offering me which is really poor in my opinion.

You have pretty good plan right now. And I agree those regular plans are nothing special.

What is your data usage like?   You can check their prepaid plan too. They have promo right now( it might expired soon?) Some plan is better than postpaid plan. ( Like he $45 with 4.5 GB.)

But, if you need to buy a phone on Tab, you can't do it with prepaid.

I agree my current plan is decent but I don’t need as much data anymore.

I could easily get away with 4-5 gigs and I don’t care for unlimited texts or calls. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What you saw in the plan change menu are “in-market” plans. If you didn’t see anything that you would like, it meant their “in-market” plan wasn’t good for you.

If you would like to have some personal offer or something special, you would have to contact Koodo directly. Depending on your Koodo tenure (age of the account, history of payment, etc) and “competition offer in your area”, they might offer something for you, but that isn’t guarranteed.