Koodo Community
Question

Changing Data plans

I have been trying to change my Data plan and get in on the current sales but when I try to do it in self serve a window pops up" I need to wait 14 days to do another transaction". I purchased and activated the phone over 6 weeks ago and have already gone thru the new billing cycle

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which plan were you trying to change to? That message sometimes stayed longer than it should. If you need to change, you need to contact a rep for assistance. I would suggest you chat with a rep via Facebook messenger https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

Trying to switch to the 6gb/$50 if my phone is compatible, if not the 5gb/$50 works fine too ! currently on a 2gb/$45. Unfortunately I might be the only one on the planet that isn’t on facebook. I called a phone number but no such luck with the answering machine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you want to talk with a rep, you could schedule a callback from them via their digital assistant www.koodo.com/chat 

Enter a number that you can receive calls and type #helpss. It should help you to get to the option for callback quicker.