Community

changer de forfait

Changer de forfait

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Connectez-vous en libre-service et vous pouvez le changer
Mayumi wrote:

Connectez-vous en libre-service et vous pouvez le cha...

I can't! When I got my phone with koodo, I was asked for my email address, however! I no longer have access to the email address because I am unable to remember my password and Google won't help. So, I opened a new email address...but, since my account is linked with the email address I gave, I can't access self-service because they say that they are waiting for an ok from the account holder to confirm... Which will never happen, I have no access to my old phone where all my passwords were saved automatically... I have tried everything and I am very very frustrated... I have been paying my bills without seeing a bill!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

What happens when you enter your old Email address and click "Forgot password"?
Mayumi wrote:

They ask for information, I have been able to change my password add another email address...BUT! When I put in all my info... I keep getting the same message... Account not yet approved by owner!!!!
Mayumi wrote:

This is the message I keep getting hoping that you will be able to access the link: https://www.koodomobile.com/my-account/profile/link
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

It brings me to log in page...
Dis you try clearing browsing history/cache, or using different browser to log in with a new email address?

If it didn't work, then I wold send a message through FB attaching this post.
Mayumi wrote:

I tried everything... Here's the message: "You are still waiting to be approved" "Looks like this account has already been linked to an email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you are approved." I tried again... with my new email putting that I forgot my password... I get an email to reset my password, which I do... I then get an email saying "You're all set with your new password!" Then, I put in my email address and password and get the above message...
Mayumi wrote:

By the way... It's been costing me an arm and a leg because I can't access self-service to change my "for fait" I don't have wifi... I thank you for your time and patience... Chantal
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Bonjour/Hi.

Most of the time the problem is because you tried registering multiple e-mail adresses. You would need to reset your account.

Please contact Koodo via FB Messenger https://www.facebook.com/Koodo/?fref=ts
Mayumi wrote:

I have, from the start, used the same email address... Koodo automatically registered me on their site when I downloaded their app... I had no idea this would be such a huge mistake! The app used information contained in my cell phone... I didn't have a choice in the matter...It, the app, also created a link for Amazon! I have tried to erase all cookies, web site, etc... but it doesn't work due to the fact that they keep all info in their database. I have tried to restart the hole process, but I got a message that the phone number was already registered! I have had enough with this running around with website and emails and getting nowhere fast!...All because Koodo doesn't send invoices by mail!!! And if I dare want to speak with a human being, it will cost ME money, to fix a problem due to the above mentioned facts! Customer service is lacking in the humanity department... I am a very very very patient person, but even I have my limits! And now, you are sending me to Facebook, more running around with a website... unfortunately, I cannot continue, my health won't permit me to continue this "adventure" I have spent to many hours, days even on my cell trying to get information just to pay my bill, which I finally got my customer ID, with an automated service, to pay with my bank account. Usually, when a client either uses too much or not enough, a sort of alarm goes off and we are contacted to get a package more suited for our needs... Anyways... I give up... I will have to get another solution to my problem, which will mean less money-making for Koodo and a heck of a lot less stress for me and more money in my pocket!