Koodo Community
Question

changed plan and data add on removed?

• 11 January 2021
  • 5 replies

i just changed my plan via self serve and had a 0$ 5gb data add on.. it didn’t say my add ons would be removed otherwise i would have stuck to my original plan.. help!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It should not have dropped. Send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

It should not have dropped. Send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out

i thought so as well, appreciate it!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@ndhanrajh If it was an add-on with a double data promotion or similar in the past few months it WILL indeed drop off on a rate plan change.  And it will not be re-added.  At the time of signing up for these promos it was stated how they work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think it should mention this fact when changing plans as well. 

@ndhanrajh If it was an add-on with a double data promotion or similar in the past few months it WILL indeed drop off on a rate plan change.  And it will not be re-added.  At the time of signing up for these promos it was stated how they work. 

No it was not stated to me that this was the case, furthermore when I was changing my plan last night there was no message telling me anything was falling off from my current plan.