Koodo Community
Question

Changed my rate plan but not showing up

• 14 August 2020
  • 6 replies

I changed my rate plan. It said I had successfully done it and now it is not showing up, nor did I receive a confirmation email. 

I did not think to take a screen shot, because this has never happened before. 

Now, when I hit ‘change rate plan’ it says I can only do that once per billing cycle. Meaning I HAVE done it, but when I go into my rate plan info, it is still the old plan. 

I was changing from the $60 6GB UL plan to the $60 8GB UL plan. 

What went wrong? And will I miss out on this deal now? 

Thanks. Nicole

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you upgrade your phone? Those promo plans are available for new activation or phone upgrade only.

Thanks for answering Mayumi. Looks like the site was just overloaded and took longer than it has in the past. I see the changes now. 

Again, thanks for your response. Will wait more time next time! :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for answering Mayumi. Looks like the site was just overloaded and took longer than it has in the past. I see the changes now. 

Again, thanks for your response. Will wait more time next time! :) 

I would still take a screenshot that you successfully manage to change your plan 😉. 

I switched my plan from 4Gb to 8GB over a week ago...I received the changes however my data has been suspended  after only using 6GB

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I switched my plan from 4Gb to 8GB over a week ago...I received the changes however my data has been suspended  after only using 6GB

Your data gets prorated when you change your plan mid cycle. For example if you switched to a 10GB plan half way through your cycle then you would have 5GB left for the remainder of that cycle. Come next month you should see your full amount, in your case the full 8GB

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Your data gets prorated when you change your plan mid cycle. For example if you switched to a 10GB plan half way through your cycle then you would have 5GB left for the remainder of that cycle. Come next month you should see your full amount, in your case the full 8GB

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/proration