Koodo Community
Question

Change plan without changing the fees

• 14 June 2013
  • 9 replies

I received a text saying to upgrade my plan to more data and air time for free, but when i look on the website i see that the plan is $5 more...how do I upgrade the plan without including the added fees.

9 replies

Userlevel 6
I think the text means that you don't have to pay service fees for plan changes. Unfortunately the prices of the individual plans are set and can't be chnaged.
Userlevel 2
So basically Koodo's trying to up-sell customers via sms....
Userlevel 1
So basically Koodo's trying to up-sell customers via sms....This is nothing new.
Userlevel 6
So basically Koodo's trying to up-sell customers via sms....no, nothing new really. i actually bought a couple things in past. it works well. all i had to do is respond yes.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
How much more you get with those additional 5$??? There are old plans that can be easily upgraded to new ones, and for a couple of dollars you will be impressed how much more you can get! So check the new plans and you will see that sometimes is worth it to change...
How much more you get with those additional 5$??? There are old plans that can be easily upgraded...Actually you double the data and air time
I called Koodo, and looked at my text again and it says you can change it for free (i guess since you are using the self serve)..but you if i choose the other plan I have to pay that $5 extra...you do get 600mb data and 450 air time... but still not sure if I will change since my phone is used mostly for texting and music...Thank you everybody for your replies.
Userlevel 2
I called Koodo, and looked at my text again and it says you can change it for free (i guess since...Are you on a grandfathered per second billing plan by any chance?
I called Koodo, and looked at my text again and it says you can change it for free (i guess since...No I don't think so, mind you the agent on the phone never mentioned.