Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Change plan to have more data?

Can I get more data? I've the work plan about 40$ but with 250mb it's too small for me because I use very often internet, stream music,.. What it the better things to do? move to the 60$ plan to have a 1gb data?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Depends how much more you need. There is a $39 plan with 400 mb of data right now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Would one of the Flex data plans be something for you? You pay only for what you need... though the plan Timo just mentioned is awesome too. On the flex plan (assuming you need minimum minutes) you could pay as little as $20+$20 for 1 GB data, or $20+$30 for 3GB!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When you are out many places like Starbacks, Mcdonalds offer free WIFI as part of their service, so use them and you don’t have to use up your data. 🙂 Here is calculator of “How much data will you need?” http://koodomobile.com/en/on/datacalculator.shtml
I used internet at my work, and they aven't internet there (well no wifi shared) so I used a lot because i'm listening to songza/youtube.. I'm thinking to go on the 60$ plan with 1gb data!
Userlevel 5
Gaetan Eg wrote:

I used internet at my work, and they aven't internet there (well no wifi shared) so I used a lot ...

If you use a lot of songza/youtube you will need at LEAST 1GB.