Koodo Community
Question

change plan and keep addon

• 10 January 2022
  • 3 replies

I’m looking into changing my plan since significantly more data is available to me for only $2 per month. Currently I pay $48 per month with 5gb of data. Thinking about switching to the $50 12gb offering since near as I can tell they are the same plans just one has more data. 

my question is if I make this change on self serve will I lose my visual voicemail add on. Currently I have it and it’s price at $3 but I see it listed below in the manage add ons for $5. If I change my plan will my visual voice mail remain at $3 or will it magically switch to $5?

thanks

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you change your plan, the visual voicemail add-on is likely stayed but the price wouldn't. You would  have to pay the new price ($5/month)

I went and pulled the trigger anyway. For anyone wondering after switching my visual voicemail add on remained at $3 rather than changing to $5. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I went and pulled the trigger anyway. For anyone wondering after switching my visual voicemail add on remained at $3 rather than changing to $5. 

Interesting, thanks for letting us know!. I saw several cases where they had the add on changed when they changed their plan. 

anyway, could you check back again when your new billing cycle start?