Koodo Community

Change Plan

• 15 September 2020
  • 4 replies

I have 3 lines. In Aug I upgraded the plans since we were travelling. In Sep I was able to down grade 2 of the lines. Why can’t I down grade the third line to it’s prior plan?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Without any details this is just guesswork. Does the one line have a tab owing that restricts which plan you can choose? Can you not change the plan at all, or just not to the plan you had before? Did you previously have a grandfathered plan that is no longer available?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is the prior plan still an in-market plan?

Yes, The line I want to change has a tab (but so did one of the other lines I was able to change). The other 2 lines had lots of options to change to. Previously the phone was on a $55 plan, I changed to a $75 and now it won’t let me change to anything else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, The line I want to change has a tab (but so did one of the other lines I was able to change). The other 2 lines had lots of options to change to. Previously the phone was on a $55 plan, I changed to a $75 and now it won’t let me change to anything else.

Are all the lines on the same account?  you can only change plans once per billing cycle.