Koodo Community
Solved

change plan

• 25 November 2017
  • 9 replies

i want to change my account plan to $55 promo plan but in-store he cant do and also online it says you can change once in billing cycle i don't want to wait for next month to change it can please help me
icon

Best answer by Dinh 25 November 2017, 06:35

You would have to call Koodo customer service or chat with them through their facebook to do it.
View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would have to call Koodo customer service or chat with them through their facebook to do it.

I am trying to upgrade plans on self serve for the last four days and keep getting and oops error.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I suggest contacting them through Facebook private message or Twitter DM.

How can I change my plan to pay as you go plz reply me

I got stuck I can’t travel out of town my phone is not on roaming can’t call plz solve my prob

My cell no is 4168889021

Due to financial situation it’s really hard to pay and My cell no is not in roaming so why should I pay so much of amount will really appreciate if you guys cons

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Due to financial situation it’s really hard to pay and My cell no is not in roaming so why should I pay so much of amount will really appreciate if you guys cons

You cannot switch to prepaid by a simple switch in selfserve. You need to buy a Koodo prepaid sim, activate it and port your number from postpaid to prepaid. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you saying your bill is higher than usual? Can you please start a new thread and tell us more? You can also contact Koodo through Facebook or Twitter private messenger and discuss delayed payment.