Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cdn. Wide Talk&Txt with Monthly Ultd. Addon - possible?

Question for the community: Canada-Wide Talk and text plan (30$) with Monthly Unlimited Addon ($20) - can these two plans be combined together? Now, the catch is I want this for an iPhone 5C (for the girlfriend), if I decide to go small tab on that one, would we have to pay full price for it or how does that work? Because I see that medium tab is $5, plus medium tab for a 5C allows me to buy the phone for 75$.
icon

Best answer by Dennis 19 February 2015, 18:15

Since your plan is $30 already you totally qualify for the Tab M. Consider a Tab a subsidy for the phone. Tab S is a $150 subsidy off the retail price Tab M is a $300 subsidy off the retail price but requires a min $30 plan. Plus there is a $5 monthly tab charge. Plus the iPhone 5c has a promo that if you use the Tab M there is a bonus Savings of an extra $125 off the retail price

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since your plan is $30 already you totally qualify for the Tab M. Consider a Tab a subsidy for the phone. Tab S is a $150 subsidy off the retail price Tab M is a $300 subsidy off the retail price but requires a min $30 plan. Plus there is a $5 monthly tab charge. Plus the iPhone 5c has a promo that if you use the Tab M there is a bonus Savings of an extra $125 off the retail price