Koodo Community
Solved

Cannot change rate plan

• 28 February 2021
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Tried using self serve to change rate plan to the $45 tab plus 5gb plan but when I go to the screen it just loads and loads then eventually fails. I don't see any rate plans on the page, just a loading skeleton.

I upgraded my phone back in November, got the 2gb + 2gb plan and found today that I actually only have 2gb. Rather than calling customer service and making a big stink about this error, I'm hoping I can just switch to a newer plan.

Can anyone help change this plan for me?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Lou 28 February 2021, 18:16

You might want to pursue the 2 gb + 2 gb because whatever plan you switch to now is only province wide calling. Maybe send them a message via Facebook or Twitter.

I should add you can have Canada wide calling for an extra $5 a month.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tried switching with another browser? Or on your phone.

Userlevel 6

You might want to pursue the 2 gb + 2 gb because whatever plan you switch to now is only province wide calling. Maybe send them a message via Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 6

Have you tried switching with another browser? Or on your phone.

Sorry, yes, same thing each time

Thanks, I will give that a try

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you recently change plans? 

This is solved now. Thanks everyone.