Koodo Community

Community

cannot call or text

Ocant text or calll at all after putting up 15 dollars for my monthly base plan. i put that money on sunday and the last month's base plan 's expiration date was oct 1st . i added money in advance at the medicine hat mall , and the staff there said it will be automatically done on oct 1st. However i cant use calling or texting at all since evening on oct 1st. i have impottant calls to take today so i need my phone to be working perfectly now. plz check my prob and fix ig for me asap. i already some msgs and calls becoz of ur poor service so i think it is proper for me to require some coupons

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
First off this isn't a direct link to koodo, it's a forum where us customers just like you help each other with each other's issues. I don't know what phone you have but if possible try this. While the phone is on take out the battery and SIM Card for a minute or so then replace them and turn it on. Sometimes this will kick start the connection.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

First off this isn't a direct link to koodo, it's a forum where us customers just like you help e...

I think he wanted a coupon, along with your help 😛
Userlevel 6
Hi there, if Paul's solution doesn't work, give us a call at 1-866-995-6636 from your cell (free call), #5, and we'll have a look at it. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.