Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cancelling Koodo account

Hello there. I would like to know how to permanently cancel my account. I will be leaving the country for several months and won't be using Koodo SIM card or plan any longer. Also, how does it work with the last payment since I've just paid my bill for December and if I cancel my account within couple days how do I pay what I've spent so far in January? Ty!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Your final bill will have any negative Tab balance you still owe + a regular cycle of service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You have to call into Koodo to cancel *611 on your Koodo cell (it's a free call)
I do not have a Koodo cell any more. Now what?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You don't have a phone... but you didn't cancel your account? You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
I want to cancel my Koodo account but my phone is not working. I have a Nexus and I haven't been able to make phone calls for 5 days now, and my bills are updated...so what's next?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mireya Rivero Ruiz wrote:

I want to cancel my Koodo account but my phone is not working. I have a Nexus and I haven't been...

Have you tried rebooting your phone? Or just borrow a friend's phone/landline and call to cancel.
Thank you Dennis, I will do so.