Koodo Community
Solved

Cancelled orders

I am an existing customer who placed an order online to change my plan and get a new phone.  My plan has been updated but the phone order has been cancelled.  why?

why do I do now?

icon

Best answer by Helen Koodo 6 July 2020, 23:56

Hello,

We launched the new and improved Koodo Tab structure today. Unfortunately we encountered some issues with our online webstore and have not been able to take in new orders because of this. I just verified with one of my colleagues and your order got cancelled due to the new tab. Tomorrow you can try to place a new order and if the price is not matching Like-To-Like you can reach us at  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Best regards, 

Helen

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

No idea! If you didn't get an email can you post your order number and I can flag a Rep to look into it for you?

here is my order #HFO26978890

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello,

We launched the new and improved Koodo Tab structure today. Unfortunately we encountered some issues with our online webstore and have not been able to take in new orders because of this. I just verified with one of my colleagues and your order got cancelled due to the new tab. Tomorrow you can try to place a new order and if the price is not matching Like-To-Like you can reach us at  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Best regards, 

Helen

I talked one of koodo representatives and he offered me to get iphone 11 pro 45+ 33=78 monthly charges and no upfront fees .  I gave my all details and switched my freedom service to koodo carrier.  End of the conversation he said he had mistake and plan would be same but have to pay 318$ upfront.  So I would like cancel my order. Your representative said I have to talk customer service department in order to cancel plan.

Help ASAP

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I talked one of koodo representatives and he offered me to get iphone 11 pro 45+ 33=78 monthly charges and no upfront fees .  I gave my all details and switched my freedom service to koodo carrier.  End of the conversation he said he had mistake and plan would be same but have to pay 318$ upfront.  So I would like cancel my order. Your representative said I have to talk customer service department in order to cancel plan.

Help ASAP

You can send an email to koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com or you can request a callback monday-friday through koodo.com/chat

Please call me on **** anytime .

I need to discontinue my order

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please call me on ******  anytime .

I need to discontinue my order

Like mentioned above, you either have to email the webstore or you can schedule a callback mon-fri. You'd have to wait until tomorrow if you'd like a call from the webstore.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hello Mayur,

I advise you to avoid posting personal information as your phone number, account number or address.

Regarding your order, please try to contact our colleagues from koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com . They will be able to offer you more details.

Best regards,

Helen 

Hello I’m a existing customer , I recently placed an order but I put the wrong number down for the upgrade and didn’t realize until after the order was placed how can I fix this ?!?! I have 2 phones on my account and I don’t want this to mess up my other phone ! In need of some help ASAP I’d like to cancel my recent order and  try again ! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello I’m a existing customer , I recently placed an order but I put the wrong number down for the upgrade and didn’t realize until after the order was placed how can I fix this ?!?! I have 2 phones on my account and I don’t want this to mess up my other phone ! In need of some help ASAP I’d like to cancel my recent order and  try again ! 

Ok so the wrong line got the upgrade.  Did you change the plan during the upgrade?  If no, is there a reason/advantage for the upgrade to be on the other line?