Koodo Community

Community

Solved

cancellation

How do I cancel my service?

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... Call *611 and request the cancellation... You will speak to Koodo Support Team, they will explain how the cancellation works... Your final bill will include your TAB and any possible overages... Why are you cancelling? something Koodo could do to keep you as a client?
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... Call *611 and request the cancellation... You will speak to Koodo Support Team, th...

I would also like to cancel a phone on my plan.  My mother doesn't use it.  When I called *611, they said that there would be a charge if a rep made a change.  I don't see anywhere online to cancel myself.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Camilo_A wrote:

Hi there... Call *611 and request the cancellation... You will speak to Koodo Support Team, th...

You can’t cancel online, so there is no charge for a rep to complete this task. There IS a charge for tasks you can complete online.
I have my daughter's phone on my bill.  How do I split it so she pays her own?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fred Mott wrote:

You will have to get a transfer of ownership. You can go into a Koodo store or contact Koodo to do this for you.
Userlevel 7
Fred Mott wrote:

You have to call Koodo. From the last I've heard the stores can't help for this.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fred Mott wrote:

Says on the site you can: Transfer of ownership Self Serve - Not available Koodo Shop - $10 Customer Service - $10 But this question is 2 months old anyways. Love reviving old threads.