Koodo Community
Question

Cancellation

• 29 March 2013
  • 7 replies

I need to disconnect from Koodo service. I need a competent opinion since reading through similar answers I found as much different opinions as there were answers. Please advise. Regards, Mike

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
To cancel your account with Koodo you have to call customer service. Click on the "Contact Us" at the bottom of this page to find their contact info.
Userlevel 6
Competent opinion? The only answer ever given is what Kid Android said.
Call customer service, as what Kid Android said. Keep in mind that if you're on the Tab, you'll have to pay the rest of your tab balance.
Well, when faced with multiple opinions, the best thing to do is call the official Koodo customer service number (1-866-995-6636) and take to an official Koodo customer service agent, who will be more than happy to get you disconnected. While you can inquiry about it here, no one here can perform the service for you, so you'll still have to call, no matter how many opinions you read.
Userlevel 4
What led you to decide to want to disconnect?
Dear Android Kid, Thank you for the response. Dear iglooman, I was More Than Happy to hear your kind advice and being able to find a time for a NOOB like me while being busy at PC Repair, Android enthusiast, and website designer. 😃 Dear Jordan, I just don't need a phone anymore. Best Regards, Mike
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi Mike... As they said, this is something that can be done only over the phone, with the account holder, The Support Team will take care of your cancellation and will give you all the details about this... As you know, the doors will be always open at Koodo... Enjoy!!!