Koodo Community

cancel plans

• 24 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Everytime I ask that question, the chat bot will reply, we’re busier than ever blabla.

I haven’t activated Koodo number on my my phone since it hasn’t arrived yet after weeks. I did though a create a profile online and receive the first monthly bill already. I don’t even know how to get a call back if I schedule it. Therefore I changed my mind and stick with Bell that has real human customer service people. 

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can schedule a callback through the chat bot. If you ordered it online you can type in “contact webstore” to get a hold of the webstore team to see if you can cancel that order. It’ll ask for your name and callback number, and then let you know what time they’ll give you a call.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dee29 Your order was submitted on April 16th. The SIM was shipped the following day by Canada post. If you haven’t gotten by early next week we can send you a replacement one.  And of course your bill will be credited for the delay caused by Canada Post. Was there something else you wanted to task? Looking at your conversation with Koodo Assist there doesn’t appear to be you had a different question, but pls let us know here.   

Thanks so much guys, my issue has been resolved. I had it cancelled through a call back this morning. Appreciate the prompt responses!