Koodo Community
Solved

cancel plans

Why can’t I speak to someone to cancel my plans? I cannot believe a major telecom has no one o. Staff

icon

Best answer by Alexandra_Koodo 26 March 2021, 16:43

Why can’t I speak to someone to cancel my plans? I cannot believe a major telecom has no one o. Staff

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. If you want to cancel your service please book a callback on koodo.com/chat, just as Mayumi advised. For security reasons, we have removed your phone number from the public forum. Thanks! 

View original

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi to Koodo's digital assist and type " Cancel" during business hours.

It will give you time slots to set up a call back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you want to keep your number you can just port out to another wireless provider 

Give me a call 902*******

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Give me a call 902*****

No thank you. 

I have a girlfriend.

But do you have a question? 

Was going to walk you through it Karen 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It doesn’t work like that. Koodo doesn’t call you, you contact Koodo. Or start a new thread and ask your question there.

Also for your own protection and safety I have reported your post because your phone number is out in the open.

Userlevel 6

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. If you want to cancel your service please book a callback on koodo.com/chat, just as Mayumi advised. For security reasons, we have removed your phone number from the public forum. Thanks! 

I’m considering adding 2 lines to my account for family members.   If they cancel before 24 months, will the $5/month bill credit be charged back to my account for the period used?   For example, they use the plan for 12 months, then cancel.  Is the 12 x $5 = $60 charged back to my account?

I want  cancel.plan asap I have inform your office over three months ago 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

How did you tell them, did you speak to an agent?

Hi  would.you please process my cancellation request asap 

Would someone reply to this request  CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL PLEASE 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah, no. Shouting here won't work. You NEED to speak with an agent, so schedule a call back.

I am away from the country.  

Please schedule a call back, so I can talk to an agent.   

Please  let me know the time you will call so I will turn.on the phone.

Thank you!   

Lai  Fong 

Hello .

What is the phone number I can call and speak to an agent about cancelling my phone plan? 

Would you please.cancel it for me? 

I hereby request KOODO customer  service to.cancel my phone plan . 7809658764  

Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Would you please.cancel it for me? 

I hereby request KOODO customer  service to.cancel my phone plan . 7809658764  

Thank you 

If you're out of the country you can send koodo a private message via Facebook or Twitter Twitter get your account cancelled.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Lai Fong We’re just customers like yourself and can’t cancel anything. You will need to contact Koodo yourself, see this thread how to do that (Facebook or Twitter PM).

Edit: slow replying, sorry Allan.