Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Cancel Plan ???

Im tired of my phone and want to cancel my plan because i have no need for it. How do i do so? And will it cost so much? I have an Android Moto G
icon

Best answer by Beastly 31 January 2015, 04:18

Hi, Katie All you need to do is call customer service and they will take care of it for you. Community members are volunteer members who wish to help others with tech issues so we cannot access your account and information. And if you have a remaining tab balance, you will eventually have to pay it off. However, if you are not on tab and you bought your phone outside of Koodo, CS will take care of it right away for you:) Hope this helps:)

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Hi, Katie All you need to do is call customer service and they will take care of it for you. Community members are volunteer members who wish to help others with tech issues so we cannot access your account and information. And if you have a remaining tab balance, you will eventually have to pay it off. However, if you are not on tab and you bought your phone outside of Koodo, CS will take care of it right away for you:) Hope this helps:)