Koodo Community
Solved

canada wide texts

I see the current $45 per month plan being offered with 6 GB of Shock-Free Data and Unlimited Canada-wide minutes Unlimited international messaging doesn’t mention Canada wide texting. Does this plan include unlimited Canada wide incoming and outgoing texts?

icon

Best answer by Sophia 5 April 2021, 20:28

Yes, correct. Koodo doesn’t currently offer any (postpaid) plans where nationwide minutes are restricted in any way.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see the current $45 per month plan being offered with 6 GB of Shock-Free Data and Unlimited Canada-wide minutes Unlimited international messaging doesn’t mention Canada wide texting. Does this plan include unlimited Canada wide incoming and outgoing texts?

Yes, all in-market Koodo plans have unlimited Canada-wide texting. It includes all incoming and outgoing texts. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/canada-wide-and-international-messaging

When I went to the checkout I was asked to pay an extra $10 for unlimited incoming calls, yet the plan said it has unlimited Canada wide minutes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Paul W That would be odd. Just tried it an no requirement for incoming call add-on appeared:

Can you pls share a screenshot where you see that?

I closed the page as the $45 looked good for me, but no so much when there was an additional $10 for unlimited incoming calls.  So it sounds like you’re saying the $45 does include incoming and outgoing calls, is that correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, correct. Koodo doesn’t currently offer any (postpaid) plans where nationwide minutes are restricted in any way.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I closed the page as the $45 looked good for me, but no so much when there was an additional $10 for unlimited incoming calls.  So it sounds like you’re saying the $45 does include incoming and outgoing calls, is that correct?

Yes, it includes Canada-wide calling and international messaging. You shouldn’t need to worry about paying for unlimited incoming calls, since it is already in the plan. 

Ok, thank you both, that sounds good. I appreciate the help, and quick responses.