Koodo Community
Solved

CANADA-WIDE TALK AND TEXT PLANS (25 minutes..)

I pay for "CANADA-WIDE TALK AND TEXT PLANS" at 20$ per month but I have only 25 minutes per month and not 50 like it says on the "Month Plans" page. What should I do ? (Sorry for my bad english)

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Where do you see that you only have 25 minutes? Also, if you just switched to this plan during your last month than proration is what maybe happening here. Log into self-serve and check your bill. It should show how many minutes you are allocated.
I log in "Self Serve" and it says : "Your plan includes 25 local anytime minutes."
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your plan has 25 minutes, unlimited texting and unlimited calling on the weekends. The plan has since been changed. The new version has 50 minutes a month, unlimited texting and NO unlimited calling periods. You are free to switch to the new version if you wish but koodo will not change your plan unless you ask them to.
So I got the choice between 50 minutes and 25 minutes and unlimited calling on the weekends. Is that right ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Indeed. Keep the current plan and you get 25 minutes a month but you can talk straight through from 9 pm friday to 8 am monday and it won'tcount. Switch to the new version and you get 50 minutes a month flat out. Every call you make or answer will come out of your minutes.
Userlevel 6
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Indeed. Keep the current plan and you get 25 minutes a month but you can talk straight through f...

You are the best man! I keep forgetting koodo changed plans but kep the same name which leads to confusion now.
Thank you, you help me to make my choice. Good day !