Koodo Community

Community

Solved

canada wide talk and text $50

I just recieved my first bill this morning, and I just changed my plan to the canada wide talk and text $50, does that mean I have unlimited everything besidea data? So I would have unlimited calling, texting, etc?, just no data correct?, im a newbie, so im not sure.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... It is hard to believe right??? YES... On the 50$ Canada wide Talk and Text you have unlimited airtime (so it means calling 24 hrs a day unlimited) to any Canadian number, regardless the spot where you are in Canada as long as there is coverage... And at the same time you get unlimited text to anywhere in the world within Canada... Amazing stuff...!!!
Its not just one number I can call or text, its as many numbers I want correct?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allesha Cleveland wrote:

As long as your in Canada and the call is to a Canadian # in Canada then yes it's as many if those #s you want to call whenever you want to call. Also as Camilo Said you can text to anywhere in the world as long as you are in Canada fully unlimited. If you leave Canada then nothing is unlimited though.
Allesha Cleveland wrote:

Does that mean i can text a Us number? As u say i can text anywhere in the world?
And its all unlimited?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allesha Cleveland wrote:

And its all unlimited?

yep