Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Canada wide data plan 50

Is unlimited text messaging included in this plan ?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, you have unlimited everything except data which you pay for what you use in specified increments. To see the increments and what's included in a plan click on "plans" at the top left of this page and it will bring you to the plans and what's included.
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Yes, you have unlimited everything except data which you pay for what you use in specified increm...

Just to be clear... The Canada Wide Data plan 50$ does not have unlimited calling... The plan includes as of now 600 minutes, Evenings and Weekends after 5 p.m., unlimited incoming calls, Unlimited text messages, Call display and Voicemail... Long story short, your plan DOES include text messages, and within Canada you can text any country in the world...

Yes, you have unlimited everything except data which you pay for what you use in specified increm...

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm very sorry I apologize I read the question wrong, Camilo and Ken are absolutely right. Wow is my face red yikes Thanks guys for correcting my mistake quickly, I do appreciate it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

:D
Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hey Paul... No worries, you contributions to the community are always awesome, I do mis-read a lot too lol
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If its Canada-Wide Talk and Text $50 Plans, you have unlimited everything as Paul said. Canada wide data plan 50 included unlimited text,600 anytime minutes and 1 GB data. 🙂 Add: Haha I have to type faster... 🙂