Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Canada Wide Calling

My bill is an extra hundred and twenty seven dollars, due to long distance... but that was in Canada and when I got the phone, I was told that Koodo's Canada-wide would cover me anywhere in Canada, even if I was in Ontario with a Saskatchewan number. I need to get this taken care of ASAP, I'm a student and I'm on a tight budget.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Have you looked at the bill? Were you close to the border, perhaps? Do you have unlimited airtime? We can't do anything here directly on you account so the more detail you provide will help us help you that much more 🙂 Take a look at the Account Detail section of the bill. Can you tell us what you see that is out of the ordinary? What is the name of your plan exactly?
I'm in Hamilton. I have unlimited airtime, yes. I'm on the iphone 60 plan I think. I looked at the bill, it had Data (I did go over my data so those charges are fine) and long distance charges, not roaming.
Userlevel 4
Terra Cameron wrote:

I'm in Hamilton. I have unlimited airtime, yes. I'm on the iphone 60 plan I think. I looked at th...

Iphone plans did not have and do not have Canada wide calling. So, based on that...there lies the problem
Terra Cameron wrote:

I'm in Hamilton. I have unlimited airtime, yes. I'm on the iphone 60 plan I think. I looked at th...

This is what I was told when I bought the phone. It was the only reason I chose koodo. I need this resolved. I refuse to pay these charges, but I'm willing to pay an extra monthly fee for a Canada wide add on. Who can I contact who can do this for me?
Userlevel 7
You're going to need to call customer service and discuss your account with them. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm