Koodo Community
Solved

Canada wide add-on

• 13 September 2020
  • 7 replies

Why can I not add the Canada wide minutes to my phone plan? It is not listed in the Manage add-ons section

icon

Best answer by Timo Tuokkola 13 September 2020, 15:30

AFAIK it's Canada wide, but it should give more details when you text them the code.

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Are you on a Postpaid plan or a  Prepaid plan?. Which specific plan are you on (new one or one that is no longer available)? A $2/month add on for monthly plans should get you unlimited Canada wide minutes.  Prepaid add on are more expensive (from $10 to $30).

My plan does not exist anymore I believe. It was a $25 plan with no data. A promotion was offered last year for 5GB for $5. 

I would just like to add the Canada wide calling feature addon but when I try to add it to my cart, it forces me to change teh plan which I do not want to do.

Userlevel 7

The add on list for an obsolete old plan may not exist. Do your research, lots of promotions now, and see if switching to a new plan makes more sense for you. Be aware that some (if not all) of the promotional plans are for new users or existing users who by a new phone. If needed, you may have to convince a koodo support agent (callback via Facebook messenger) to treat your case as an exception. Good luck! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Try texting 'MOREMIN' to 7780 to add unlimited minutes for $2/month.

Timo 

Will that give me Canada wide minutes or just local?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

AFAIK it's Canada wide, but it should give more details when you text them the code.

Try texting 'MOREMIN' to 7780 to add unlimited minutes for $2/month.

Thank you so much.

I added this to my plan and then a message appeared to send CANMIN for free Canada wide calling!