Feedback
Can’t redeem offer. | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

Can’t redeem offer.

• 3 August 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello everyone,

I received an offer from Koodo to change my plan and upgrade my data. But when I log in to claim the offer, the site says that I can only change my plan once per billing cycle.

Is there a way to find out when I changed my plan? I’m pretty sure a few billing cycles have passed since I’ve changed by plan, but I want to double check to see if I’m eligible to claim this offer. 

Please let me know! :) 

Thank you,

Gwen M. 

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 3 August 2021, 17:46

@gmalabed  It looks like we were able to get in touch with you and help you out. Glad to hear it!

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello everyone,

I received an offer from Koodo to change my plan and upgrade my data. But when I log in to claim the offer, the site says that I can only change my plan once per billing cycle.

Is there a way to find out when I changed my plan? I’m pretty sure a few billing cycles have passed since I’ve changed by plan, but I want to double check to see if I’m eligible to claim this offer. 

Please let me know! :) 

Thank you,

Gwen M. 

You can easily check by looking at your previous bills on your Self-Serve account. It should tell you when you changed your plan. For the transaction history, it can only go up to the past 2 months. Anything longer than that and it will not appear.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@gmalabed  It looks like we were able to get in touch with you and help you out. Glad to hear it!