Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't put international roaming to work (I'm currently outside North America). Anyone?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried the following: Step 1: Go to the Plans and Add-ons page and select Add-ons. If you do not already have Pay Per Use Intl Long Distance add-on ($0/month) in your included services or optional add-ons, add this. In addition, you will need to add International Voice Roaming ($0/month) in order to call and text, while travelling outside of Canada and the U.S. Step 2: After you've added the above feature successfully, return to the Plans and Add-ons page and add International Data Roaming. This feature will not be available until you complete Step 1. This is a $0 add-on and will enable you to use data services while travelling abroad. Just a heads up, you’ll only need to complete this step if you want to use data while travelling. If you’re not planning to use data, you can skip this step. http://help.koodomobile.com/coverage-long-distance-and-travelling/travelling
Dennis, I did try that, but can't see the "International Voice Roaming" add-on...
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Clecio Oliveira wrote:

Dennis, I did try that, but can't see the "International Voice Roaming" add-on...

Are you on the Spending Limit Program? If so, then you wont be allowed to roam as part of the restriction due to your credit
Clecio Oliveira wrote:

Guess thats the case then... Thanks
Userlevel 7
Clecio Oliveira wrote:

Prepaid won't roam either
I also have this problem , how would I fix it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mitsuko Sato wrote:

I also have this problem , how would I fix it?

Are you on the spending limit program?