Koodo Community
Solved

can t find a plan

hi im from new Brunswick and i want to change my plan theres a new plan for 45$ its unlimited airminute with 1 gb but when i want to change plan on the self serve that plan isnt there and its ends on the 6 july can somebody help me thanks

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there... The plan you are referring too is not available for NB, make sure when you check the Koodo website, you select the correct region, you can change provinces at the bottom of the koodomobile page where it says REGION...
on my phone i went on koodo website and i change the region and the plan is there for NB thats what i need to do change the region before going on the website they ask me for language and region what could be the problem thanks
Janice Chiasson wrote:

on my phone i went on koodo website and i change the region and the plan is there for NB thats wh...

Hi Janice, where do you see that plan on koodo website?
Janice Chiasson wrote:

on my phone i went on koodo website and i change the region and the plan is there for NB thats wh...

thats the problem when i look with my phone and i changed the region its there until july 6 and when im on my laptop it isnt there
thats the problem when i look with my phone and i changed the region its there until july 6 and when im on my laptop it isnt there
Userlevel 6
Hi Janice, Camilo is right! The plan you are referring to is not available in New Brunswick. You can see all the plans available for this province on this link: http://koo.do/qqOCIX. Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.