Koodo Community
Solved

Can't change rate plan - Error message

I’ve been trying to update my rate plan for a couple of weeks and every time I do, I get an error message.

I do not have a tab balance, I brought my own phone to Koodo. I have been on this plan for almost 2 years. 

The screen says:

“Sorry, it looks like that didn’t work. It might help to try again by clicking the button below. SS_RPC_400_API-POST-MSA”

I’ve tried different times of day as well as different times in my billing cycle, I get this same message every time.

icon

Best answer by Manuela at Koodo 7 June 2021, 18:22

I would love to have a look into it. Will you please send us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter)? Thank you!

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We would love to help. What plan are you looking for?

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out to us. We would love to help. What plan are you looking for?

It’s $50/month for unlimited minutes and 5GB of data

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I would love to have a look into it. Will you please send us a private message from your Social Media account (Facebook or Twitter)? Thank you!

I would like to change my plan but I keep getting an error message

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I would like to change my plan but I keep getting an error message

Can you start your own question?

You can tell us, what plan you are on now and what plan you want to change.

Are you upgrading along with this plan change or you want plain plan change?

And what error message you are getting?

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

I would like to move both to the $50 plan which actually has 5GB of data and costs $5 less per month. 

this is just a plan change. 

both of us own our phones outright.  
the error message is try again in an hour. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you remove ( use edit : 3 dots) your personal info since this is a public forum.

For your plan change. You can try to clear browsing history and try again. Or use different browsers to see if it works.

And you are trying to change your plan through self serve, correct?      Log-in > view plan > change plan > and pick what is available.

Yes I am trying to do thru the self serve. I thought this was a private chat. Sorry about the personal info. I have edited and removed the personal stuff