Koodo Community
Question

Can't change plan - are they fixing the problem?

I can't change my plan in self serve.  I keep getting a message that something is wrong, they are fixing it and to try again later.  Ive gotten this same message three days in a row and after 5 tries, I wonder if I am just wasting my time as the company is unreachable, particularly at this time.  Anyone else experiencing the same?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you tied other browsers and devices and clearing cache? If so, then you can send  a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to explain what's happening and they should be able to help you.

I’ve been getting the same error for a few weeks.   I read in some other posts that you need to try to contact someone to fix it, however, the support staff is limited at this time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’ve been getting the same error for a few weeks.   I read in some other posts that you need to try to contact someone to fix it, however, the support staff is limited at this time.

@JoulesYou could send message to their facebook via facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo and ask a rep there to help.