Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can't change my monthly plan on Self Serve. The page keeps crashing. Any suggestions?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you get a particular error?? -Try another browser -Clean your cookies/cache
Userlevel 7
Try clearing cache and cookies then refresh the page. Also try a different browser. The newest versions of IE, Chrome, and Firefox are recommended. If the issue persists, call koodo *611 from your koodo phone. Try to figure out what's wrong with Self serve while talking to the agent and you can also have the agent change your plan for you at no extra cost. 🙂
Thanks for the prompt reply! I'll try doing that but in the meantime, I get the following message when I click the change plan buttin, "Sorry - there was an unexpected error. Please try again later."
Userlevel 6
Zeeshan Amin wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply! I'll try doing that but in the meantime, I get the following message...

Give it some time. It happened to me in the past. I'd just wait a bit unless you are in a rush. Then call, but bear in mind there is a $10 charge they have for rate plan changes if an agent does it for you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Zeeshan Amin wrote:

Thanks for the prompt reply! I'll try doing that but in the meantime, I get the following message...

I would wait and try it later too. But if you tried it through self serve and didn't work, you can call in and a rep will change it for you without charge. You have to tell them you tried but were'nt able to do it .
Userlevel 6
Zeeshan Amin wrote:

I think times are changing......the other day I was trying to reserve an American Airlines ticket on their site. It wasn't working. I call and if I wanted to do it through them it was going to be $50, it didn't matter the site wasn't working. He just said wait a few minutes. 🙂 Also, I had to call apple. Computer was out of warranty and I needed help. $19 for a 2 minute call what it cost me. Dell charges extra if you want to talk to someone American as opposed to someone from India.
Userlevel 7
Zeeshan Amin wrote:

Koodo has been known to waive the fee in the event of system malfunctions. Unless something changed.