Koodo Community
Solved

Can not remove add on

• 4 August 2022
  • 6 replies

I tried to remove the 5 $ Add on for Int long distance saver. It is just not possible. Keep getting 500 error saying smith went wrong. After multiple Unsuccessful attempts I requested a call back.

I tried removing it again and again today but I got  the same message  ...”Oops something went wrong!” 

Very distasteful on Koodo’s part to treat its loyal customers (I have been with you  for about a decade now).

Very much disappointed . You used to have an excellent Customer Service when I signed up. 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 5 August 2022, 06:48

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Please try cleaning your browser's cache or try on another browser and see if that fixes things. 

@Dennis that was the first thing I tried. still no response from koodo support...

Same thing. They want to schedule a phone call with a customer service to removed the service. It is disgusting.  I am thinking to switch to a different provider. It has not been like that in the past. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Same thing. They want to schedule a phone call with a customer service to removed the service. It is disgusting.  I am thinking to switch to a different provider. It has not been like that in the past. 

I will flag a rep here for you, hopefully it could be done via the forum.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @okovalov , We have looked into your account and removed the LD Saver add-on as of today. you can see the changes in your Self-serve. It's a known issue and our team is working on a fix. 

Cheers, :)

thank you