Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I use my tab to get a second phone?

I currently have a Koodo phone and plan. Could I keep my existing phone (and plan) and use my tab to buy a new phone, and add a second plan to my account?

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Yes. If you have positive tab points. You can use them to purchase a new phone so then you can start a new subscriber on your account using that phone. Why not? Do you know what your tab is at now? You can check that out on your self-serve account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes. Then the second account you can get the byod 10% discount off your monthly plan
Dennis wrote:

Yes. Then the second account you can get the byod 10% discount off your monthly plan

Good to hear. I will just keep them on one account then, easier to deal with the bills.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Also free canada wide calling between numbers in the same account
So I could do whatever I want with the phone I get through my tab? I could just give the phone to my spouse and they could start there own account, and get the "10% I have my own phone discount"?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
AdamPK wrote:

So I could do whatever I want with the phone I get through my tab? I could just give the phone...

Yes