Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I switch to Iphone without my plan chaning?

Right now I have a Samsung and my plan is 45 a month. I want to switch to Iphone but I dont want my plan to be more expensive, will it?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Certainly, Jennifer! You will need to pay off your current Tab before you can get a new one, but you don't have to change your plan 🙂
Userlevel 7
You can take either Tab S (up to 150 off a phone) or Tab M (up to - 300 off a phone, $5 Tab charge each month for 24 months) without changing your plan. Tab L will require a plan change.
Perfect thank you! I will probably do Medium because that sounds reasonable and my Tab is currently paid off ! I would normally stick with a newer Samsung but with Medium tab Iphone 5 is cheaper !
Userlevel 7
Jennifer Demjen wrote:

Perfect thank you! I will probably do Medium because that sounds reasonable and my Tab is current...

You could also consider the HTC One (M8). Yes it carries the same premium price as the GS5, but in my opinion, is a superior device to both the 5S and GS 5.
Jennifer Demjen wrote:

Perfect thank you! I will probably do Medium because that sounds reasonable and my Tab is current...

I would if the camera was as good !