Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I switch plans with my 2 IPhones?

I have 2 iPhone 4s for my family, and 2 plans. The problem is one plan is for 500mb of data that is maxed every month! The other plan has 1GB that we only use around 300mb per month! I was wondering if I could just switch the plans I have with the phones so I'm not maxed out every month?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If the plans are still offered you can just have the phones change plans. However if they are no longer offered then you cannot just swap plans between the 2 phone numbers on the account
Thanks Dennis, we have had the plans over a year and they are no longer available! Looks like I will have to change one of the plans. : (
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sean McEvoy wrote:

Thanks Dennis, we have had the plans over a year and they are no longer available! Looks like I w...

Keep an eye on promos too, it's been a little while since Koodo offered double minutes/data and usually they have some "back to school" specials in the summer months 🙂 (no guarantees though!!)
Sean McEvoy wrote:

Thanks Dennis, we have had the plans over a year and they are no longer available! Looks like I w...

Ok thanks Sophia.
Userlevel 7
You can swap sims between the two phones if having the other person's number is not an issue. Although you would need to clear some confusion between friends. Hope you find a solution 🙂
Thanks Daniel, that would be too much confusion lol.