Koodo Community

Community

Solved

can I sign up and get service without coming into an office /store ?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
For prepaid, yes. You can order a SIM online and either get a phone from Koodo online (some aren't available online) or provide your own. For postpaid, no. You need to provide IDs to a Koodo shop or authorized retailer for them to see if you're approved.
Userlevel 7
Jonathan I wrote:

For prepaid, yes. You can order a SIM online and either get a phone from Koodo online (some aren'...

I've called in and activated an account over the phone so it is possible
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You can sign up for postpaid online as well. The system will ask for your driver's license number, sin or credit card number (2 of the 3) in order to run the credit check. You can only use the small tab if you sign up online though.
Userlevel 7
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You can sign up for postpaid online as well. The system will ask for your driver's license numbe...

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought that online activations for postpaid weren't possible. Huh.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

You can sign up for postpaid online as well. The system will ask for your driver's license numbe...

The credit check will be run and the account created when you place the order, final activation of the sim requires you to call in once you receive the phone.