Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Can I get the plan of another phone in the same account for both phones? (old Koodo plans)

Hi. I have 2 phones with Koodo that share the same account. They both have the previously offered Koodo plans (the first one is the 15$ plan with 50min/50txt and the other is the 20$ plan with 50min/unlimited txt) I tried to change the phone's 15$ plan, but I noticed Koodo doesn't offer the add-on "Unlimited text" anymore... I was wondering if I can switch the 15$ plan into a 20$ plan (with unlimited texts), since I have another phone with that plan with the SAME account. That would be great because I don't need more than 50min/month, and that plan was awesome. I want both phones with it. It that possible? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Robert T 22 August 2014, 21:31

My first guess would be that it is impossible to get a plan that isn't offered anymore (also called grandfathered). It is something about technical limitations. The plans isn't in their system anymore... But you could always give a call to see.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
My first guess would be that it is impossible to get a plan that isn't offered anymore (also called grandfathered). It is something about technical limitations. The plans isn't in their system anymore... But you could always give a call to see.